Search This Blog

Help me be NOT poor.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Welcome To Poor Blog!

Hi.  My name is Sam and I am poor.

That is an awkward, uncomfortable, and embarrassing thing to admit, but it's true.

When I say I am poor, it's important to note that I am not saying that I have failed to become rich, I'm saying I don't have enough money to cover most basic living expenses.  When I say I am poor, I don't mean that I only make $30,000 a year or that it is sometimes difficult to pay on my student loans.  I have been unemployed for most of the last 6 months.  I am 2 months behind on rent and several months behind on utilities.  I have no savings and I am in real danger of eviction and losing my electricity and internet.

What I intend to do through this blog is document my misadventures and give the more fortunate in this country an uncensored window into one person's poor life.  I'm not sure how often this will get updated and I'll have to decide whether to plan specific posts or merely vent bout the suck, my life has become.

Check back in for more updates...


1 comment: