Search This Blog

Help me be NOT poor.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Out Of Time.

Last week was my last unemployment payment, it turns out.  I'm not a great saver to begin with and the benefit payments went to car insurance, cell phone, food, and gas.


I was hoping that Federal Emergency UI would kick in, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

I have a few possibilities, though. I have two job leads through Lab Support; one with Sam Adams that I really want and one with Sugar Creek Packing doing QA.  My third possibility is doing customer service for a utility company in Columbus.  I'm going to run out of money before next month and won't have anything for car insurance, public storage, gas, cell phone, or food.  I already moved out of my apartment in June and I hope my friend I'm staying with doesn't get tired of me.

At this point, I have completely failed at getting a job. I did try, applying for everything from jobs I am qualified for to dishwasher positions, to jobs serving chicken, but trying doesn't guarantee success.  In the end, someone has to say yes.

I don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm embarrassed, defeated, broke, and alone. How do I tell the people I stay with that I can no longer afford food?

Even if something materializes next week, I'll probably run out of money before I get paid... and that's IF something happens.

If anyone has anything to donate, you can do so using the PayPal.  If any of you Bootstrappers want to post comments where you tear me down and second guess everything I've done, please don't. I'm already down, don't kick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment