Search This Blog

Help me be NOT poor.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Details.

Since I last posted, I have more details about my car, my plight, and possibly, a little flicker of light at the end of the tunnel.

1st - Car

As I already tweeted, it wasn't my starter, it was the battery. I got a battery & some much needed 5W-30 at Autozone, dipping into my commute funds by $130.

So it's good to know my starter isn't actually going out, but devastating that I spent well over half of my gas/food to last until 1st check money on a battery.

Job

I signed my new hire paperwork today and got my training schedule. I have an orientation day on the 18th and the 1st full day is the next Tuesday. Training at this ace is Tuesday thru Saturday for 4 weeks.

Bad news.

This job pays biweekly, which is fairly common in customer service.  The bad part is that my 1st check won't be until October 16th, a month and 4 days from now.

Without help, I won't make it to my 1st pay.

Any help is appreciated.  Tweet this link to others who can donate if you cannot.  If you don't want to donate money, because you think I'm some sort of cracked out schemer, then maybe you could send a prepaid gas card... If you would like to mail something like that, just DM me on Twitter and I'll give you an address to send it to. Please note that I didn't say my address, because I'm technically homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment